CPA, CGA, CIA
Devoted. Adaptable. Problem Solver.
With 20 years of industry experience, Tim has made a career out of helping others succeed. As a manager and mentor to his peers within the accounting industry, and as a thought leader for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business by leaps and bounds, few accountants in Edmonton approach the work with his sharpened focus on the future.
When Tim is not building scalable, profitable businesses with timely financial insights and actionable advice he is hard at work restoring ancient motorcycles like his [INSERT TECHNICAL NAME] or dusting off his vintage record collection.
- Accounting Co-op Diploma. Grant MacEwan College
- Bachelor of Management Degree, Majoring in Finance. University of Lethbridge
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- General Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Fraud Examiner
- In-Depth Tax Program (CPA Canada)
- Estate Planning Council of Edmonton
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Bylaws and Rules Committee of CPA Alberta